- 3 tbsp. plus 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. Cooking oil
- 1 cloves garlic
- 3/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 250g chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1/2 c. chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- tsp. dried red-pepper flakes or 1 tbsp chilli oil
- 150-200g rice noodles
- 1 scallions including green tops
- Handful stir-fry sprouts and green peas
- Sesame seeds
1. In a medium, shallow glass dish or stainless-steel pan, combine the 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoon of the oil, the garlic, and the ginger. Add the chicken; turn to coat. Let marinate at least 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium, stainless-steel saucepan, combine the remaining 1 teaspoon soy sauce and the peanut butter, salt, and red-pepper flakes. Pour the marinade from the chicken into the saucepan and bring just to a simmer over moderate heat, whisking until smooth. Add some water if its too thick.
3. Heat a grill pan over moderate heat. Cook the chicken until browned and just done, 4 to 5. Remove the chicken from the pan and let it rest for 5 minutes.
4. Heat a wok and stir-fry sprouts and green peas with 1 tbsp oil and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
5. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the rice noodles until just done, about 4-6 minutes. Drain the pasta and toss with the peanut sauce, chicken, and scallions. Top with the sesame seeds, sprouts and green peas.