Gooey Caramel Popcorn Topped Brownies
Ask and you shall receive – Small batch fudgy brownies, topped with a peanut butter caramel and crispy salty popcorn. Therefore, it is the perfect flavour and textural sensation!
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Servings – 8 brownies or 16 bites
For the Brownies:
● 2 tbsp milled Flaxseed + 6 tbsp water
● 240g Smooth Manhattan Peanut Butter
● 230g (peeled weight) ripe Banana (approx. 2)
● 120g Honey
● 40g Cocoa Powder
● 2 tbsp (14g) Cornstarch
● 1 tsp Baking Powder
● 80g Dark Chocolate Chips or Chunks
For the Caramel:
1. Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
2. Line an 8 inch square tin with baking paper and lightly grease with oil or butter.
3. Mix together flax and water in a large bowl and set to one side. Use a large bowl so you can then
add the other ingredients to it!
4. Blend banana to a puree in your food processor or blender.
5. Place the banana into a bowl with flax mixture, honey and peanut butter. Mix well to combine.
6. Add in the cocoa powder and cornstarch.
7. Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips or chunks.
8. Place into prepared tin and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 20 minutes while you make
9. Whisk together peanut butter, maple syrup and melted butter in a jug or bowl. Pour over the cooled brownies in the tin. Top with popcorn and place into the fridge to set for a few hours or overnight.
10. Slice into 8 brownie squares, 6 large brownie bars or 12 brownie bites! Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 4 days.
Voila – you have a gorgeous batch of Gooey Caramel Popcorn Topped Brownies!
Manhattan Social Corner
Why not try out our Gooey Caramel Popcorn Topped Brownies and tag us on our socials! Therefore, click our social media handles below to access our platforms.
Instagram – @manhattanpopcorn
Facebook – @manhattanireland
Twitter – @Manhattan_ie
TikTok – @manhattanpopcorn
Tag us in your Manhattan moments from home with your family or with your friends. In other words, let us know your favourite products and what you like to eat it with.
For instance, maybe you have the next big combo idea that we are all missing out on!
Similarly, check out some of our other recipes to try at home.