Manhattan Peanut Butter – Our Peanut Butter is All Natural with no additives. It is made of 100% Peanuts and is Palm Oil Free! Good enough to simply eat it with a spoon, our peanut butter boasts a silky and almost creamy texture, a strong roasted aroma and it is a natural peanut butter with nothing added.
A magnificent Mixed Case of Manhattan Peanut Butter – 3 jars of Smooth and 3 jars of Crunchy Peanut Butter
Want to do a pick and mix with your Peanut Butter? Have a look at our individual Peanut Butter jars:
- Peanut Butter – Smooth or Crunchy – Click here
Have you tried our flavoured peanuts and nuts? Check them out below, you don’t want to miss out!
- Chocolate Peanuts 20 x 50g – Click here
- Salt and Vinegar Peanuts 20 x 50g – Click here
- Chilli Peanuts 20 x 50g – Click here
- Salted Cashews 20 x 25g – Click here
- Pistachio Nuts 20 x 35g – Click here
Are you a fan of our Salted Peanuts? Check out what sizes we have!
- 30 x 30g Manhattan Salted Peanuts – Click here
- 20 x 50g Manhattan Salted Peanuts – Click here
- 24 x 100g Manhattan Salted Peanuts – Click here
- 24 x 200g Manhattan Salted Peanuts – Click here
- 10 x 500g Manhattan Salted Peanuts – Click here
Prefer Dry Roasted? Then look no further than the list below.
- 20 x 40g Manhattan Dry Roasted Peanuts – Click here
- 24 x 100g Manhattan Dry Roasted Peanuts – Click here
- 24 x 200g Manhattan Dry Roasted Peanuts – Click here
- 10 x 500g Manhattan Dry Roasted Peanuts – Click here
Check out some of our other products:
- Spicy Bar Mix 10 x 300g – Click here
Manhattan Social Corner:
Do you follow us on our socials, create some content with our products and tag us! To do this, click our social media handles below to access our platforms.
Instagram – @manhattanpopcorn
Facebook – @manhattanireland
Twitter – @Manhattan_ie
TikTok – @manhattanpopcorn
Manhattan Peanut Butter Facts:
Palm Oil Free Peanut Butter! Manhattan is one of the few Peanut Suppliers that still use North American Peanuts. Of all Peanuts they are the most expensive, cheaper alternatives are available from Argentina, South Africa and occasionally China. The North American Peanuts have a better taste profile due to soil conditions.
When looking to develop our peanut butter, we tested and sampled peanuts from around the world. We found the North American Peanuts didn’t need additives and ended up the better tasting product. We could have used Argentine peanuts, but we would have had to add salt, sugar and oil. North American peanuts have a higher oil content compared to Argentine, so no added oil is needed). The majority of peanut butters on the Irish market are not 100% peanuts, they have added ingredients.
By using our own North American Peanuts without additives for our natural Peanut Butter, we continued with our standards of the origin of peanut that we use and ended up with a superior tasting product. We are now one of the few whom can call their peanut butter ‘natural’ as there is nothing added.
Peanut butter has become a high source of protein for many body builders and individuals whom go to the gym on a regular basis ( peanuts gram per gram have the same protein content as meat). The majority of this sector of consumer are very health aware and do not like added sugar, salt or added oils ( some producers are using palm oil). Parents trying to reduce their children’s sugar intake, our product fits within their criteria