Social Media T&C’s
Social Media T&C’s
- The Promoter is Manhattan Peanuts Ltd (company no. 53224). Our registered office is Saint Margaret’s Road, Finglas, Dublin 11, D11 F654, Ireland.
- The competition is open to residents of the 32 counties of Ireland aged 18 years or over. Employees of Manhattan Peanuts Limited and their close relatives and anyone associated with the organisation or the judging of the competitions are exempt.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating that he/she agree to be bound by and accept our terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found under the particular competition post(s). These posts can be found https://www.instagram.com/manhattan.ie/ and https://www.facebook.com/manhattanireland/
- One person can enter a competition as many times as they like, however all the terms and conditions of the competition must be followed.
- Closing date for entry will be stated on the particular competition post. Once the date stated expires, no further entries to the competition will be valid.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
- The rules of each competition may vary, however, below are some of the ways in which an individual can enter:
- Follow @manhattanpopcorn on social media.
- Follow another social media page (in the case of a collaborative competition).
- Like the post.
- Tag friends.
- Share the post to your stories.
- All rules must be followed in order to be picked as a winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and the terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash, product or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are non-transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of the same value.
- Winners will be chosen shortly after the competition closing time. The competition closing time will be stated on the competition post. The winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Promoter or its agents. In the event of a competition consisting of a public vote, the winner will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted through the social media platforms as measured and recorded and verified by the Promoter or its agents.
- The winner will be announced within 24 hours of the closing time of the competition. Under the winner(s) comment/entry, the Promoter will comment congratulating the winner and asking for them to Direct Message (DM) the Promoter for further details. An announcement will be posted on each platform naming the winner(s).
- The Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter or its agents will need the winner(s) full postal address, Eircode and contact number for it to be possible for the prize to be delivered by courier. This information should be supplied privately.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- All promotions are in not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Manhattan Peanuts Ltd and not to any other party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to review this policy from time to time. The Promoter will take into account the practical impact of these terms and conditions, developments in relevance to legislation and case law and to the business needs of the Promoter.
19th February 2020
Have a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions Section! – Click here
To be featured on our socials, create some content with our products and tag us! To do this, click our social media handles below to access our platforms.
Instagram – @manhattanpopcorn
Facebook – @manhattanireland
Twitter – @Manhattan_ie
TikTok – @manhattanpopcorn
Tag us in your Manhattan moments from home with your family or with your friends. Let us know your favourite products and what you like to eat it with.
Maybe you have the next big combo idea that we are all missing out on! Let us know! We can’t wait to hear from you.